Tuesday 1 September 2009

Tour Scotland Archie Fisher Video


Tour Scotland Archie Fisher video. Scenes showing the highlands, Glencoe, and beautiful landscapes and magical places. Archie Fisher was born in Glasgow into a large singing family. The first song on this video is the The Cuillins of Home.

Soon shall I see thy bright shores in the sunlight,
The heather of hills and the rising of morn.
The rolling grey sea mist blows east in the morning
To run the wild hills of the Cuillins of home.

Far away seaward thy green hills are lovely.
Where glide the hill waters all down to the sea.
They tumble at noontide like snow-beasts in moonlight
As those who heart-yearning would yearn it to be.

Far away seaward my green land, my youth land.
Far away seaward the Cuillins of home.
While here in my dreamtide I'm hearing hill waters.
The laughter of streams by the Cuillins of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment